Click to the constitutionparty.com - Forging a Rebirth of Freedom

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

True Story

Thank you everyone, for such an outpouring of support and encouragement over the last 24 hours. I am grateful for all of your kind words.

I do have a funny story that happened at the end of the evening. I called my wife from my office, telling her, in the following order, that "I had two meetings about a corporate merger, announced my Congressional candidacy, fixed the printer network spooling error here at the office, and prepped for my purchase settlement this Wednesday."

I paused for a moment, expecting Tina to give me some sort of positive reinforcement about my decision to try to make a difference in Washington.

Tina's response?

"Oh, good, you fixed the printer."

No chance of my ego getting big at all.

Have a great evening,
Mike

1 comment:

  1. This is great!! She knows what the priority is :) Haha. Funny and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete